At The Orchard, we aim to provide a warm, friendly environment where you can enjoy your time away from it all. Our facilities are designed to be family-friendly but not overly lavish. Experience the joys of the great outdoors with the basic comforts of home!
- Toilet and shower block
- Indoor/outdoor kitchen and washing-up facilities
- Male and female washrooms with free-to-use plugs for hairdryers, shavers, charging etc
- Kitchen area with free-to-use hot water, fridge, freezer, kettle and microwave
- Coin-operated washing machine and tumble dryer
- Wood is available to buy by the sack, all from a sustainable local source, plus kindling and of course marshmallows!
- Free fishing – in either the river Deben (rod licence required) or day fishing is available in the campsite fishing pond- Carp, Roach, Tench and Bream.
- Landscaped BBQ area, free to use, or you can use your own BBQ at your pitch.
Off-licence on-site stocking a great range of beers and wines. We also stock all kinds of camping essentials, treats and snacks. Please pop in and take a look at our current offering! We try to keep our prices are low, and they are often lower than the big supermarkets.